Rod Licences
Written by Administrator
Friday, 25 November 2011 18:42
PDF Print E-mail


Rod Licences

Anyone over 12 years old is required, by law, to have a valid Environment Agency rod licence to fish on Langley. This is in addition to your day ticket. We can no longer sell rod licences but they are available from the Post Office (nearest P.O. The Co-op, Haydon Bridge) or;

over the telephone on 0844 800 5386

or online by following this link;

If you choose not to buy a licence you do so at your own risk.



Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 February 2018 12:16